Sunday, August 9, 2009

Stumble Adventures!

Weird / Funny


Determined Ants
Ants are determined to retrieve american food and bring it back to base.

Weird Female Shoes
I haven’t seen any of these around... Not that I pay attention to shoes often, but I feel like these would stand out.

Telsa Coil + Man in Cage
OH MY SCARY! This guy is crazy!

Technology


Toyota Wheel chair ...
Toyota design a wheel chair than is controlled by brain waves. Now how long before we have Human / Terminator Hybrids?

Middler
“The Middler is a Man in the Middle tool to demonstrate protocol middling attacks. Led by Jay Beale, the project involves a team of authors including InGuardians agents Justin Searle and Matt Carpenter. The Middler is intended to man in the middle, or "middle" for short, every protocol for which we can create code.”

Microsoft Project Natal


I think this is one of the coolest things ever. Generally, I don’t really like video games, but Microsoft’s Project Natal would totally make me get more into them. I may even buy a console one day. I’m totally pumped for martial arts and Star Wars games using this technology. ^_^


Other


17 Interesting Facts About Emma Watson
Emma Watson BREAK DANCES?!?!?!?

Cryptex
I’ve kinda wanted one of these, ever since I read “The DaVinci Code” (Great book, by the way. (Terrible Movie)). Neat little way to store things.

No comments:

Post a Comment